Thursday, December 21, 2017

***Interview with Author Jennelle White***


  1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
    https://jennellewhite.com/

Ans. =>Actually, it just sort of happened. It all began when I started writing my poems for children and writing  the ideal for my my money savings plan.

  1. How long does it take you to write this books?

Ans. =>For my children's book - Growing Up, Poetry - it took about 3months and for my money savings plan book - Easiest Short/Long Term Plan For Saving Money - it took about 2 &1/2 months.

  1. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

Ans. =>Verybusy, at times but I find time to write when I get an ideal.


  1. What brought you to write this book series?

Ans. =>Growing Up, Poetry, I was inspired by the Mother Goose nursery rhymes I listened to when I was a child and always loved them so I wanted to write poems that children can relate to.  For  Easiest Short/Long Term Plan For Saving Money,  I had a ideal about how I could pay my debts and still  and save money.


  1. How you become a published author? Any inspiration?

Ans. =>I had my books done with a  self-publishing company.  I submitted my books into book contests which inspired me.   Also, I was inspired by other authors as Jim Henson, Charles  Schhulz,  Dr Seuss, Sesame Street books, author and writer of  The Archies, and Goose Bumps series and many more.


  1. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?

Ans. =>For my children's poetry book, I get ideals for my poems when I'm walking through the parks.  My ideal for my money savings plan came to me in a dream.



  1. When did you write your first book and how old were you?

Ans. =>I was 47 years old when I first published my books but was around 38 years old when I started to write about my money savings plan and my poems.


  1. What do you like to do when you're not writing?I love to read books, write poetry, go for walks in the park,  watch movies with my best friend, and I love to travel,& go on tours.

  2. How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?

Ans. =>I've written 2 books:  GROWING UP, POETRY and EASIEST SHORT/LONG TERM PLAN FOR SAVING MONEY.  I like both of my books equally because they are of different genres.  But I really like my children's book because of the colors of the book, reading the poems, and the fact that this book has been deemed as whimsical.


  1. What's next for you? What are you working on now?

Ans. =>Eventually, I want to publish 2 or 3 more books.  I would like to work with animals since I will soon be retired from my previous job of being a Nurse.  I have been working on writing my next book. I've written several more poems already.

Terms listed briefly below about my current two books are:

Easiest Short/Long Term Plan For Saving Money - easiest money savings plan ever based on only 2steps. Simple basic math. NOT about investments. Easy to understand and can visually see what you'll be saving before it even happens. Don't have to be a financial guru to use this plan. You can easily save money regardless of your debts, occupation, location,  or income( 5-STAR RATING and 2011 FINALIST WINNER by Readers Favorite.com)

Growing Up, Poetry -  collection of 48 poems about puppy, kitten, stars, the seasons , saving the environment, and many more. Whimsical pictures and poems.  One can experience the joys of childhood and it leaves you with feelings of peace and happiness.(4-STAR RATING and HONORABLE MENTION by the Green Book Festival Contest.)


Here is the author's website for more info - www.jennellewhite.com



No comments:

Post a Comment