Sunday, October 22, 2017

***Interview with Fattkay Faturoti Kayode***



  • When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
  • It all started when I started blogging, some 5years ago. When people would commend my writing skills and I would say to myself “Maybe I can write afterall”.


  • How long does it take you to write a book?
  • The answer is relative. Not specific. It depends on how much information I plan to include and how dedicated I am to the project. On a general note, it doesn’t take more than a month.

  • What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
  • I only write when I’m in the mood to, so I never felt it affecting my schedule.

  • What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
  • I have my own personal writing style. I always spice my writeups with comic reliefs in order not to make it sound too serious and at the same time carry the readers along and make them feel comfortable.

  • Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
  • Often times, I write from experience and knowledge so I can say I mostly write straight from the head. Other times, I just get ideas online.

  • What do you like to do when you're not writing?
  • I use social media.

  • What does your family think of your writing?
  • Nothing serious, nothing spectacular.

  • What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
  • I realized it’s actually easier than it looks.

  • How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
  • I have written 5 so far and the last one, social media marketing on Fiverr is my favorite.

  • Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?

No comments:

Post a Comment