Monday, January 4, 2016

Interview with Author T. T. Michael


Hello everyone, it’s time to take an author interview and today Author T. T. Michael is with us. We are interviewing him for his book "Fire War", which launched on October 1, 2015. So, we asked a few question to T. T. Michael about the book and himself, below are his answers:



http://www.amazon.com/Fire-War-T-Michael/dp/1517180740/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8
  1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
Ans. => About five years ago I came up with the idea for Fire War and it just needed to come out.

  1. How long does it take you to write this book?
Ans. => about a year.

  1. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
Ans. => I write about 5 hours a week total. I do have a full time job and that is for about 55 hours a week.

  1. What brought you to write this book?
Ans. => I see what a lot of people are saying in the United States about what they want and this book shows a lot of that...I.E. closed borders. No immigration. Etc.

  1. How you become a published author? Any inspiration?
Ans. => My inspiration is truly just my thoughts are so unique that they need to be told. I've been told I'm super creative/crazy and that my stories are something that they've never heard of.

  1. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Ans. => I get my ideas from what's around me. Everything I see I use in my books.

  1. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
Ans. => I wrote my first book in 2012 and I was 41.

  1. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Ans. => I love to watch movies. They let me clear my mind from my job and from my writing.

  1. How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
Ans. => I've written 5 books and Fire War is by far my favorite one because it is truly a story that is so unique that it speaks to me and I'm sure will speak to many other people as well.

  1. What's next for you? What are you working on now?
Ans. => I am currently working on Fire War II: Treason. It's a continuation of the first book and will be the second of the series. I'm thinking it's going to be a 3 book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment