Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Interview with Author T T Michael


Hello everyone... Today we are interviewing Author T T Michael for his book "Fire War II"So, we asked T T Michael few questions about the book and himself, below are the answers: 

  1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
Ans. => I realized I wanted to be a writer in junior high. I didn’t fulfil that dream until I had a great story and Fire War is my great story.

  1. How long does it take you to write this book? 
Ans. =>I usually take anywhere from 6 to 9 months to write a full book. Then there is a month or 3 of editing. 


  1. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
Ans. =>I work about 55 hours a week as a finance manager at a car dealership. When I get home at night is when I write. My wife falls asleep while I am writing my books.


  1. What brought you to write this book?
Ans. =>I continue to read how politicians want to build a wall at or borders and shut the world off from the United States. I wrote this book to talk about what could happen if they actually get their wish.


  1. How you become a published author? Any inspiration?
Ans. =>I became a published author by choice. I wanted this story to be told because I felt it needed to be told. I will say I really enjoyed writing it and now that I am almost done with the trilogy I feel a sadness but a sense of fulfilment. My inspiration is truly the world around me. Around us. I see things and think how would that play out in my story. 


  1. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Ans. =>I get my information from real life. I see and hear so much from people I deal with on a daily basis. Whether it be the news or just patrons of my dealership I am always on top of what’s happening around us all.

  1. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
Ans. =>I wrote my first book 10 years ago and I was 35. It took me so long because I didn’t have the right people around me to support my decision to put my thoughts and beliefs out there.


  1. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Ans. =>I like to hang with my wife and 4 kids. They’re my true inspiration to succeed and they’re behind all my success!


  1. How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
Ans. => I have written 6 books and the Fire War series is by far my favorite because it is my heart and soul on every page. 




  1. What's next for you? What are you working on now?
Ans. =>The next thing for me is TV. I am currently in talks with a TV producer about turning the Fire War series into an actual TV series.
I am currently finishing the Fire War series then I will take time off from writing to pursue the TV deal. Then I think I’ll start another new series with a different concept but I truly don’t know what that will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment