Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Interview with Author Nicole S Brown


1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
Ans. => I wanted to become a writer once people started to like my writing.

2. How long does it take you to write a book?
Ans. => It takes 1-6 months to write a book.

3. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
Ans. => I work full time as a teacher when I’m not writing,

4. What brought you to write this book?
Ans. => I was facing some difficult times.

5. How you become a published author? Any inspiration?
Ans. => I saw an ad on Facebook on how to become a self-published author.

6. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Ans. => I obtain information for books from prior knowledge and experience.

7. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
Ans. => I published my first book on November 21, 2009. I was 31 years old.

8. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Ans. => I like to sing, go shopping, read, spend time with my family and watch Netflix.

9. How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
Ans. => I have written 11 books. My favorite is Life Support.

10. What's next for you? What are you working on now?
Ans. => More writing is what’s next for me. I’m working on the book Many More School Days, Holidays, and All Days That Lie Between which will hopefully be published by spring 2018.

Click HERE to visit the author page on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment