**Author Peek** INTRODUCING….AuthorLucie Babikian
- When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
Thanks for the question. I have already started to write at a very young age. Maybe 15 or 16. However, I still do not see myself as an author.. I am more someone who also writes. But that’s enough for me.
- How long does it take you to write this books?
This is very different. However, I believe that I need more time for the readjustment than for the writing itself.To write something and to be content with it are two different things.
- What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
I dont have any. When it comes, it comes. It only has to be reconciled with my other life.
- What brought you to write this book?
Ans. =>The idea to answer a deep question from the perspective of a child: The questions about what love is. To the child came a speaking raven. So we have not only the child's vision, but also that of an animal outsider. Perfect to clarify what love is, right?
- How you become a published author? Any inspiration?
Ans. =>I had no inspiration, but the curiosity to try. My first publication in a book was in the beginning of the 2000s in an anthology. I believe a competition.Then for years nothing more.
In 2013 a publisher came to me and I was very interested in my diploma thesis. I had dealt with political marketing and made certain predictions that had arrived. After the first book was published, others followed. You get used to it quickly.
- Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
I am lucky to have much nonsense in my head. It is not hard to get new ideas.
It is harder to sell them
- When did you write your first book and how old were you?
I think this was really the anthology I mentioned, with which I had a tiny side. How old was I? 22? Before and after, however, I wrote for newspapers from time to time.
- What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Working on other things, spending time with my loved ones and sometimes sports.
- How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
In total there are 5 published books in different versions. However, all in German. One was translated: the star child and the raven.
- What's next for you? What are you working on now?
I am preparing some new books and writing articles from time to time. In addition, I am developing a model to solve urgent problems of humanity. Think, I've got to do with that. At least a bit.