Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Interview with Author Diana Rangaves


1.    When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
Ans. =>As a child in grammar school, we had to do book reports. I learned to enjoy reading and writing. This helped me in college, pharmacy school, then a professor teaching ethics at Santa Rosa Junior college, and as an author.  
2.How long does it take you to write this books?
Ans. =>  Words poured through my fingertips, as if someone else was writing. I love that feeling when you are in spirit!
3.What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
Ans. =>The mornings are for thinking and reflecting on key words and ideas. The afternoon and sometimes at 1 AM are for writing! Whenever inspiration hits!
4.What brought you to write this book series?
Ans. =>  The real Rosy Posy! I am a foster mom for Pap Haven Rescue and Rosy Posy came up for adoption. About one month after she arrived, she escaped into my field. I found her safe visiting with the pony, ram, and goats! Rosy Posy is strong, curious, and has courage.  She even has a club now RosyPosy.Club https://rosyposy.club/
5.How you become a published author? Any inspiration?
Ans. => Persistence. Never ever give up!  In anything in your life, if you feel you are being pulled, pushed and guided, follow the yellow brick road! For writing, just write one sentence at a time. One sentence a day if that is what it takes. After a few days you have a paragraph, then another, then a chapter.

6.Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Ans. =>  From real life and events. Mark Twain said, “Write what you know.” It never fails!

7.When did you write your first book and how old were you?
Ans. =>  My first published book through a legitimate publisher came as a third career! I was in my mid-50’s.

8.What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Ans. =>  Play with my dogs and care for my pasture pets!

9.How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
Ans. =>  There are four. The children’s series, “The Adventures of Rosy Posy Papillion”,  and the growth educational books, Medicine Child’s Play, Escape into Excellence, and Embrace Your Excellence. They each serve a purpose, are unique, and have a special place in my heart.

10.What's next for you? What are you working on now?
Ans. =>  I am actively working on a series, the Ethical Hacker ~ Acidemia a political suspense thriller novel, involving the politics of power at a college campus. Foundation fraud, discrimination, cover-ups, and greed leading all the way up to the Chancellors’ and Governor’s office. Also, the Ethical Hacker ~ Verdict a criminal suspense thriller novel, wish we could say more! There is an except on the website; https://theethicalhackerblog.wordpress.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment