=>A woman from church approached me and wanted to read my journal over the yrs. She said write a book, our story could help so many..so I did.
2. How long did it take to write this book?
=>It was on and off 5yrs. My Chris had 11 surgeries during that time so it was always a work in progress.
3. What is your work schedule like when your writing?
=>Well, because Chris is a 24 hr job, I would usually write at night when he was asleep.
4. How you become a published author? Any inspiration?
=>My son has always been my inspiration. I wanted to share my story with the world to help as many people in the disabled world that I could possibly help.
5. When did you write your 1st book? And, how old were you?
=>I started journaling when my Chris was born in 1993... really started writing the book when I was 41.
8. What do you like to do when your not writing?
=>We love to fish !! Chris loves it. And, we have gotten really good at it too !!
9. How many books have you written?
=>This is my 1st book. I will only write one more after my Chris passes.
10. What's next for you? What are you working on now?
=>I'm just trying to make our book known. I want to help parents of special needs kids.. besides that the boy on the cover of my book requires my attention, as we are gearing up for surgery #42 !!
Click HERE to buy the book